17 June 2010

Sushi to Salvador Dali

I hate sushi. A lot. I'm sorry if you like it, but really, when you take the time to think about it, it's disgusting. The idea of raw fish chopped up and wrapped in a jacket of rice and seaweed just does not make me happy, and I bet that the fish in question isn't so happy about it either. Fish are things that live in the sea, like whales and narwals and mermaids. At the 1920-something world's fair (I learned this in a class first semester of freshman year, so excuse me if my facts are a little bit off) Salvador Dali created an exhibition that was some kind of fucked up funhouse that was decorated on the outside with live women dressed as mermaids. This is not a joke, unfortunately. I would show you a picture, but it scares the shit out of me. I hate Salvador Dali. Much like I hate sushi.

Elmo to Elevator Music.

No comments:

Post a Comment