23 June 2010

Disco to The Danube

When I think of the word "disco," I think of one thing and one thing only: disco balls. Disco balls are, in my opinion, one of the most brilliant and most useless inventions of all time. I ask you, is there anybody who really needs to look at themselves in six billion teeny little mirrors arranged neatly around a globe? (Sam, don't answer that.) Unless you have six billion teeny little heads to look at, disco balls are unnecessary. Yes, they reflect light onto the ceiling and make it looks like there are stars moving around inside the room. But you know, here's a tip: GO OUTSIDE. There are stars EVERYWHERE. Real ones. Moving around on the ceiling of the EARTH. Why buy a thing that will simulate stars when you can just go outside and see them for free?! Hmm?? HMMM?!?? Okay, yes, I'm getting carried away. Where was I...oh, yes. Disco balls. They're round and pointless. Kind of like Christmas tree ornaments. I personally do not celebrate Christmas, therefore I have never owned a Christmas tree nor have I needed to decorate one with shiny hollow baubles. Trees are beautiful as they are, why the need to decorate them further? It's like putting makeup on babies...just let them be! Anyway, as a general rule Christian people believe in Jesus. Jesus was supposedly born in Bethlehem, which is in modern-day Palestine. Palestine is kind of near the Mediterranean sea, not unlike Italy. In WWII Italy was allied with Germany, and we all know how that turned out. But that's beside the point. The point is, Germany is where the Danube - the longest river in Europe - starts.

Alzheimers to Amphibians.

No comments:

Post a Comment